Today's post will not be a nail art design from me, but will be filled with lots of amazing other nail art bloggers!
A while back Lucy from The Nail Snail nominated me for the Blogger Friendship Award (you can see her blogpost here), but because I had just done the Versatile Blogger Award I decided to wait a bit with this new award. And then, well honestly, I just lost track of it and it was only until I recently got the Shine On Award from Craftynail that I remembered it again. Big oops on my part... But I guess we all let some things slip our minds sometimes.
And I'm making up for it with today's post!
The rules of the Blogger Friendship Award are the following (or as I understand them anyway):
You state 7 things about yourself that people don't know yet, and you nominate 7 other bloggers you like (and tell them they were nominated).
First up are the 7 facts about me! This is quite hard actually, because I've already told you a lot about myself for my previous award (you can read that post here if you're interested in some more random facts about me) and I want to come up with new exciting things :) So here goes!
1. My favourite band is The Wombats! They are not super famous where I live, which is actually something I really like because the concerts are small (I don't like big concerts, it's so crowded!)
2. My hair colour is blonde.
3. I love watching old movies from the 1950's and 1960's. I'm not sure why, but I just really like the entire style and feeling of them. (okay, I already sort of used this fact in the Versatile Blogger Award, but now it's a bit more specific)
4. Right now I'm watching Merlin, the BBC series (I haven't finished it yet, I'm starting season 5!)
5. I study English and Dutch literature and linguistics at the university. I love reading and writing, and I love learning things about my language.
6. I don't like eating Belgian endive. At all. It is blegh. Ugh. Brrr. For those of you who don't know what it is, here's a lovely picture:
7. But I do like sprouts! Which is something a lot of people don't like, but I really like it.
Okay, pff. Sometimes it's really hard to come up with interesting things about me! And I'll have to do this again for the Shine On Award! Which Ill be doing once I have enough inspiration for some more random Robin facts.
Now on to the 7 blogs I nominate:
2. Dahlia Nails
3. Fife Fantasi Nails
5. The Sequined Nail
6. Brijits Digits
These are all GREAT nail art blogs I love following, so you should definitely go check them out! Each and every one of them has amazing nail art and they are all lovely people.
I have some more other great blogs to nominate, but I'm keeping that for the Shine On Award ;)
Okay, that's it for today's post! I hope you go visit these blogs and discover some great new nail art!