Sunday 1 November 2015

Born Pretty Store Review - Turquoise Stamping Polish

*Disclaimer: this item was received for review. All opinions expressed are my own and are not influenced by anyone of anything.


Hi everyone!


I have another Born Pretty Store review for you today. I picked this turquoise stamping polish.



  • What? 15 ml stamping polish. You can pick from 19 colours. I had a hard time choosing because they all look gorgeous, but I picked colour nr. 18.
  • Price? One bottle of stamping polish costs $3.99.
  • Where can you get it? Here is the item link on Born Pretty Store.
  • What do I think of these? I like it! I'm still learning a lot about stamping so this didn't came out exactly as I had hoped. But I think that's more to do with my skills or with my stamper, than with the polish.

I stamped with a BPS stamping plate on top of Only You Black Passion. I really like how pigmented this stamping polish is, the colour shows up so well over black.

The stamping image didn't transfer completely. I think my stamper maybe didn't match the stamping polish so well and you can get better results with a different stamper. Sabrina from Ssunnyside Up got the same stamping polish too for review, but a different colour. Her results are gorgeous, so definitely check it out here!


Also feel free to use my discount code XDX31 to get 10% off on your purchases at BPS.



Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Definitely leave a comment with your thoughts, and if you have any questions, ask away! I always reply so check back :)
Please don't leave links in your comment unless they are related to my blog post. If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours :)