Monday 23 December 2013

Abstract Christmas Trees


Hi everyone!

I finally got into the Christmas spirit and did some Christmas nail art :)

I chose to do abstract(ish) Christmas trees. 

I first painted my nails with a base coat and then with white, and then I drew little green triangles with a small brush. I then put two coats of the gorgeous Stop for an Ice Cream by Essence on top. This colour is a very sheer light green with lots of sparkles in it. Unfortunately it's not very visible in my pictures, but if you look closely you can still see it (right?). It also makes my white polish a bit more yellow.

Then I added some yellow rhinestones at the top of the trees on all my nails, and added some pink and greyish ones on the tree on my ring finger.


The colours I used are:
FM1 - D'Orleac
A Walk in the Park - Essence
Stop for an Ice Cream - Essence

I'm going to do some more Christmas themed nail art tonight, I'm looking forward to it!

Hope you have a great Christmas and thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. These look great! I love how these abstract christmas trees look - they are so unique! The base colour looks nice too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was really glad when I got the idea because I love it as well! :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Definitely leave a comment with your thoughts, and if you have any questions, ask away! I always reply so check back :)
Please don't leave links in your comment unless they are related to my blog post. If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours :)